Jcx.Software's VS.Php 2.6 integrated development environment integrates a developer's PHP code with Microsoft's Internet Information Services 7.0, a commercial Web server. Through the integration, a Visual Studio 2008 user can test drive PHP code on a Web server before releasing it for deployment.
The VS.Php integrated environment also makes use of Visual Basic 2008's IntelliSense feature, which captures the class library and variable names of a project as they are created and automatically fills in names needed by developers after the first few letters are typed.
- Be more productive and obtain faster results
- Build dynamic web applications and web services using Php
- Collaborate better with your software team
- Ensure quality early and often throughout the development process
- Deploy your application securely
- Leverage your existing software tool investment